77th Monaco Grand Prix Yacht OFFER
Enjoy unforgettable VIP Weekend Yacht Hospitality. Whether for business or pleasure, take in the buzz of Monaco’s glamorous social scene and watch history unfold from your luxury yacht Zone 1 position.
Zone 1 viewing from our luxury yachts
- Champagne Breakfast
- Gourmet lunch with fine wines
- Open Premium bar (including Champagne)
- Private, high speed, luxury tender
- Access to VIP parties
Day time viewing and cabin accommodation available
Master of Monaco: Ayrton Senna's 1993 McLaren F1 car heads to auction
F1 in 2018: Race start times pushed back for new Formula 1 season ...
Fernando, you're getting a Dell: McLaren gets a new sponsor in F1
Nestled between Nice and the Italian border is a small principality with a worldclass harbour. For more information on Monaco and the race, please read the books below. They provide interesting insights into the city and the race.
MonacoRandom House. 2017
Circuit de Monaco. Monte Carlo. The ultimate race in the Formula One calendar. When you think of Formula One, you think of Monaco. Once a year, yachts jam the harbour, celebrities fill the stands and luxury sports cars litter the streets as of thousands of people gather from across the world to watch the greatest, and one of the oldest, races in motorsport. Monaco is glamorous, prestigious and seductive. But for the drivers, it is the most demanding race of the year. The narrow streets,...
Monaco Grand PrixHaynes Publications. 2018
Exquisite photographs, most of them published here for the first time, provide an intimate portrait of the Monaco Grand Prix, from the first race in 1929 through to the present day from three collections – British photographer Michael Hewett, the Rainier family’s Palace Archives and the Monaco Tourist Board.
From this luxuriously appointed suite with a viewing balcony overlookingthe track, you and your guests can experience the exhilaration of the British
Grand Prix at close quarters. Private tables of 10 or 12 are available with smaller numbers accommodated on shared tables.
Your VIP Hospitality Experience with us includes:
- Private & Exclusive Hospitality Suite for The Drivers Room clients
- Circuit Admission and Hospitality Admission
- Trackside views from a dedicated balcony
- Exquisite all-day grazing menu & Afternoon Tea
- Giant viewing screen
- Guest compère
- Open bar including
- Champagne, beers, wines and soft drinks
- Private tables of 10 (smaller numbers on a shared basis)
- Car parking (1 per 2 guests)
- Dino Zamparelli hosting to ensure your day runs smoothly
- A Race Simulator for all guests to use in the suite. A prize for the quickest time set
- Official F1 programme
For complete pricing on all packages, please download the brochure.